The picture for my blog title came from a greeting card that I purchased today - for myself.
I want to escape into this picture - the little toddler I once was - away from the responsibilities and burdens of my psyche. Into the delight of my favorite color red - red shoes, red stripes, and red polka dots. I want to feel free again. I bought this card because it resembles a return to my innocence, to my natural joy of life, and my childlike perception of the world.
I love the words "hey, you. it's me." from the inside of the card - it's like that little girl is speaking to me. Telling me that she is still here and that I just have to find her again and allow her to be a part of my current life, helping me to open up to the world again, inspiring me to giggle, to play, to live.
5 comments:
Welcome welcome! I LOVE your first post. I know I'm gonna love reading your Blog. Love ya!!!
Welcome to the blogging world! Love your post, your page and YOU!!
I would buy that card too! Love it! Good to see you here. That picture of you is awesome too.
Yay! I'm so glad you're writing... it really is a great outlet and a way for us to peak into who you are that you share with us... Thanks for the invitation!
Way to go my techno savvy sister! As always, great pics and words. There is a myriad of reasons I love you! And your boys!
Post a Comment