Monday, January 5, 2009

To melt a mommy's heart...

I wasn't feeling good yesterday, so I was laying down on the couch.  My son comes over to me, strokes my hair, tilts his head and says...

"I love you"

This was the first time that he has said that!  And it made it so sweet and special that he said it on his own without prompting and in such a loving and nurturing way!

I love that little guy!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

So sweet!!!

Amber said...

That sure is heart melting. What a guy!

Amber said...

WHAT THE HECK!!!! Where is my "Soul Sista" Link?????

Carrie said...

Definetly add that to the things you don't want to forget category. What a sweetie! Hope you're feeling better.

Abbey said...

Awwww...That is a for sure write it down in the baby/memory book quote...What a sweetie!

Jess said...

Way to go, Sam!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how God uses our little ones to minister to us. What a gift he is!!

Amber Red said...

Adorable!