Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is good
for His steadfast love endures forever.
Psalm 136:1
Lord, thank you so much for how faithful you are to me. I am constantly amazed by your goodness and your love for me, a vile, selfish sinner. I don't deserve the blessings you give me, but you are gracious. I deserve death, but you are merciful.
Just today, you have blessed me abundantly. You have really been working on my heart lately and I feel so lost and confused sometimes, wanting desperately to please you, to make the right decision, and to have pure motives. I just don't always know how or what to do. But this morning, you encouraged me. You gave me your words to uplift and guide me. I am so thankful.
He who dwells in the shadow of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1
No comments:
Post a Comment