Monday, May 4, 2009

Catch-up for the catch-up

OK, since my memory is so poor these days with the pregnancy and it is not guaranteed to return, I have to post a couple of the stories of Sam that I forgot earlier, before I forget again. Sometimes I think it is a blessing that I don't have to work simply because I don't know if my brain could keep up with my old job. Ahhh well, I guess the difficulties are worth the benefits of the little cuties. (most days...)

Here are the stories I forgot:

* One evening when I was working and Amber was watching Sam, she had me over for dinner since Chris was out of town. As we were sitting chatting around the table, the boys had moved into the living room to play. This was the conversation we overheard:

Gus: Mine! (waving his squirt gun). He was telling Sam about it but we couldn't hear everything.

Sam: (just watching Gus talk). What - EVER Gus!

Ha,ha. I looked at Drew and asked her where she thought Sam might have learned that - she giggled! SO funny!

* Sam is always saying to me, "Mom, will you do me a favor?" I say, "Sure. What?" And he just usually looks at me and smiles and then 1/2 a minute later asks me again. He obviously has heard me or Chris say that and likes to repeat it to start a conversation, but doesn't quite grasp the fact that something is supposed to follow the question. This morning, he had got into bed with me and he probably asked me that question 20 times.

No comments: