(my title comes from the song I am singing in my head thanks to Carrie!)
I wrote last week about the Whens and Whys of my life... well, after some reflection and prayer, and conversations with my hubby and good friends, I am feeling called to...
REST and Be Still
There is no reason for me to have to figure out any answers to those questions right now. So, I am going to focus on my 4 priorities right now and just wait on the Lord to see if I need to move in any direction.
My Four priorities are:
Faith
Family
Friends
Fun (for example - make some crafts just for myself & fun without thinking about possibilities of earning anything, etc.)
I am giving you permission to ask me how I am doing to make sure that I am not trying to jump from Point A to Point Z (thanks Amber!)
Love you all!
5 comments:
So glad to hear an update on where God is leading you and that you are going to be focusing on the four...I hope to hang out soon and help out with the fun part of those priorities!!
We love you more heather :)
I LOVE your priorities list too ... something I could really use. I hope to help you out with all four of those priorities :)
Just got caught up on your posts. I think wanderlust is a universal attack that steals our joy. I am proud of you for coming back to center. Those questions can each be dealt with - in their own time. I think when you are focusing on faith - they will all fall into place. That is why one of my favorite scriptures is the section in Matthew - Christ implores us to not worry about anything - talking about how much more valuable we are than the sparrows who do not toil, yet have everything provided... He says that pagans worry about what they are to wear, drink, eat (be, discover, create, etc) - and He knows we need these things. But we are instructed to seek first the kingdom of God - and all these other things will be added unto us. What a comfort to know that when we seek God he will provide our other needs. So your priorites are right in line! Good job you!
Praise God!!!! She saw the light she saw the light..hey we all are there sister!!! Like I keep saying for some reason it has been difficult for me to rest in Him and let him take control of when/if we have children. I want them now!!!! He might want that too, but I need to trust He knows best..just like we all do. I'm so excited God is allowing you to just rest in His great big hands.
Great list!
Post a Comment