Monday, July 7, 2008

Got some catching up to do...

I want to post about the vacation and about my kiddos, but I don't have the time today. However, I did want to share about my Friday before vacation. That day was a blessing day because I got 3 answers to prayers that day!!! It was awesome.

Here they are:

1. Found out that my grandma was released from the rehab program after her stroke! She will require 24/7 oversight, so will most likely end up in an assisted living facility (she refuses to live with any of her kids, since her mother lived with her for 10+ years), but she is relatively recovered - just mainly has short-term memory issues.

2. My newest niece, Elizabeth Hope (Ella), had gone to her 1 month appointment recently. They were concerned since her head had not grown at all since birth. It was still in the normal range, but if it hadn't grown by her 2 month appointment, then they'd require further tests. The possibilities would've been that her skull closed early and they'd have to operate or even worse - that her brain wasn't developing. My mom and Jessica measured it after a couple of weeks and it had grown!

3. My friend is going through a divorce. Her husband (who had left her) was demanding a lot. They had a mediation and finally settled on some things we'd been praying about and they were in her favor.

God is good!

3 comments:

Trujess said...

Thanks for the update Heather.

Glad your grandma is out of rehab...glad the babies head grew bigger...glad you are safe!!!

Although, I still can't wait to hear about your vacation :)

Carrie said...

God is good! Thanks for the updates and praises...I hope that you had a great vacation and have a smooth transition settling back into daily life. Lookin' forward to hearing the details of your trip.

Amber said...

Thats awesome news...all of it!!!! thanks for keeping us in the know :)