In honor of Gus' upcoming 2nd birthday, I am reflecting on where we were 2 years ago (these were taken mid-August 2006). These pictures are not only fun, but they are a reminder to me of how God answered my prayers (and the prayers of so many of you who joined the struggle with me) and gave me my heart's desire - an opportunity to be a mom and experience pregnancy alongside my best friend.


God, you are awesome! For those of you who are experiencing the heart-wrenching struggle of infertility or just simply longing for a baby, please know that God is there for you and I am praying that He will answer your prayer in His infinite wisdom and grace!
4 comments:
God def. is who He says he is. Thank you for this reminder that God is faithful...not just in the big things but in the small little details too :)
This posts makes me cry. Both happy and sad tears... it was such a blessing to have that experiance together...only wish we were doing it again.
Love the memories!!!
Those pictures are adorable and priceless! God's faithfulness is overwhelming, I just wish I could live day to day remembering that! Thanks also for sharing that part of your life with us. It was such a gift to witness His amazing answer to prayer.
I love you! Dexter was talking about his friend named 'sam' the otehr day. He remembered the story from the Bible about how Hannah asked the Lord for Samuel and how Samuel grew up in the temple because he was given to the Lord. He thought that was pretty neat that you had asked the Lord for a baby - then he asked what it would be like to live in the church and the conversation digressed - but I also admire your faithfulness in going to the Lord.
Post a Comment