.jpg)
Actually, the holiday was yesterday, but I am observing it today. And Carrie, you get the special honor of being my 50th post!!!
I love you for many reasons - here are just a few of them:
* Your giggle
* Your love for the Lord
* Your faithfulness in praying for your friends
* Your example as a dedicated mother
* You are a kindred spirit
I'm praying for you today! Love you girl!
4 comments:
Wow....love the post..not the picture! Thank you for making me feel special & loved. I'm so thankful for my friends!! We'll have to get an "I love Heather" day on the calendar!
I love you to Carrie! Wish I had more time to list the things I love!!
Keep in mind, Be Nice to Carrie Day is celebrated 2 days after the actual holiday (by tradition) so one day here or there is no biggie.
Of course, to have two full days extra you have to make flowers out of napkins.
who doesn't love carrie? :)
Post a Comment