I've found that the farther in the Story-Formed Life class I go, the more difficult it is for me to really understand how to react and respond to the lesson/revelation. The first few weeks were much easier for me - on an emotional level and on an intellectual level. So I must admit that I've been avoiding posting on The Church for several weeks now because I am just not sure what I think and feel about it and where God is leading me to change in this area.
So I've decided I am going to cop out and just give the biblical references we discussed. If you are interested, you can read the passages and then answer the question provided. I will most likely post on this topic in the future, but right now I am still thinking, researching, and praying about it.
Mark 10:28-30
Acts 2:42-47
1 Corinthians 12:18-26
Ephesians 4:11-16
1 Corinthians 14:1, 26
Are you part of a Body (as defined by the New Testament)?
2 comments:
dangit! i wanted to hear your opinion. if i wanted to read those passages i would have just showed up to that story board life or whatever you call it.
ha, ha... you'll get to hear my opinions once I have formed them. Right now, they are just a jumbled mess in my brain.
Post a Comment