Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Like Mother, Like Son

Sam and I have been able to check out this music class the past two weeks thanks to our friend Cheri.  After signing a few songs, the teacher passes out sticks and the kids and moms get to sing and bang sticks for a few minutes.  Then they hand them back into a basket.  She later passes out bells and the routine continues.  Later on, there is a music free for all.  She gets out different baskets filled with a variety of different instruments and the kids get to play whatever they want for about fifteen minutes.  

As Sam was digging through the baskets, he came across some drum sticks.  Rather than playing with them, he walked over to the teacher's table and tried to put them away in the stick basket.  This happened twice.  A few minutes later, he discovered some bells and also tried to put them away in the bell basket.

That's MY boy!

2 comments:

AOGF said...

CUTE!
Thanks for the tips on crafts. I would love your help and am grateful for you offering.

I also wanted to talk to you about your last few posts that I can relate to, but is a little longer than leaving a comment.
xoxo, mar

Jess said...

Haha! Yay, Sam. This is an awesome example of your awesome little boy. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you all lots!

Jess