Monday, June 30, 2008

About me from A to Z...

A is for age: 33.5
B is for beer of choice: I don't like beer. But I do like Margaritas.
C is for career right now: Stay At Home Mommy
D is for your dog's name: We used to have two dogs named Sadie & Bear. Sadie is with a new family and is happy. Bear went back to my bro and SIL who had him first, but turned out to be an obsessive cat killer who was a menace to the neighborhood and had to be put down.
E is for essential item you use every day: Moisturizer
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Celebrity Circus
G is for favorite game: Redneck Life
H is for hometown: Everett
I is for instruments you play: I used to play piano and clarinet
J is for favorite juice: Apple
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: My own (a little self-shame there)
L is for last restaurant you ate at: Burger King on our drive down to Sunriver
M is for marriage: 11 years, 2 days
N is for Number of Piercings: 2 current, previously had a total of 6
O is for overnight hospital stay: 1 - go Ballard Swedish!
P is for people you were with today: Papa & Grandma, Chris & Sam, Ryan, Whitney, Dex, Adeline, Ryan, Jessica, Robby, and Elizabeth
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: while in Sunriver...well, this is probably the only quiet time I've had so far...
R is for biggest regret: Taking my Christianity for granted and not pursuing God seriously
S is for status: relaxed after a nice long walk. Tired since Sam won't sleep here.
T is for time you woke up today: Multiple times with Sam throughout the night and morning.
U is for if you are unique: I am - at least I want to be.
V is for vegetable you love: salsa!
W is for worst habit: being a people pleaser and feeling guilty
X is for x-rays you've had: teeth, back, fallopian tubes (by far, the worst ever!)
Y is for yummy food you ate today: cereal, cheese stick, Doritos, licorice
(hey - remember I'm on vacation!)
Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio

If you are reading this consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Trujess said...

"Redneck Life" What is this? You peaked my curiosity.

Also salsa as a veggie...thats wonderful!

Amber said...

I LOVE your fave vegi choice :) and I'm missing you a TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be praying for Sam to settle in and get some sleep down there. Have fun...but not to much...since your not with me of course :) LOVE YOU.

Carrie said...

Hope your havin' fun on your vacation....will pray that Sam settles in and starts sleeping better.

Carrie said...

Thanks for the card and the encouragement....we'll hafta chat when you get back, God has been workin' on my "issues" a lot lately.