Chris and I are so excited! She looked healthy and was quite the wiggleworm during the ultrasound. We feel so incredibly blessed and can't wait to meet the lil' lady.
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you, Chris and Sam! I'm glad that you were able to find out, that your little lady is looking healthy and that you get to experience having a daughter! Welcome to the world of dress-up, princesses, ponies and more!!!
Aghhhhh!! I am so excited for you guys too. And the big brother little sister combo is so incredibly wonderful (and exasperating, funny, trying, and so so sweet all at the same time :) ) I hope that you're feeling good and we are so happy to get to pray her into this world!
10 comments:
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I new it!! WHOOOOOO HOOO! I was just telling Amber that i picture you with a boy and a girl ;0
Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you, Chris and Sam! I'm glad that you were able to find out, that your little lady is looking healthy and that you get to experience having a daughter! Welcome to the world of dress-up, princesses, ponies and more!!!
Heather, this is so exciting!
haha I was praying you had a girl...God is good!!!!! Isn't he?
I'm so late in the congratulations, but YAY!!!!! I'm so glad the Lord gave you one of both! Get ready for all the pink! =)
Aghhhhh!! I am so excited for you guys too. And the big brother little sister combo is so incredibly wonderful (and exasperating, funny, trying, and so so sweet all at the same time :) ) I hope that you're feeling good and we are so happy to get to pray her into this world!
So exciting!!!!!
Awesome!! Congratulations to you guys!!!
Aww yay! Congratulations :)
Post a Comment