Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Song

I had an OB appointment today. I brought Sam along with me. While we were listening to the heartbeat, Sam says, "baby song!"

I love that - it is a true song, a wonderful melody that is assuring and life-giving.

I recorded it on my cell phone so I could share it with Chris. Sam keeps asking to listen to the "baby song".

So precious! I can't wait to see him as a big brother and to meet this little one with such a precious song.

6 comments:

Amber said...

ooohhhhh melts my heart. The "baby song" is always a blessing to hear. I can't wait to meet this new little one too.

Rachel said...

So sweet!! Thanks for sharing.

Trujess said...

Aww Sam is so precious. I love that. How smart of him!

Carrie said...

Love this! So cute to hear how Sam is processing this and will be fun to see how he takes being a big brother. Many sweet memories ahead!!

Jess said...

There's nothing like it when our kids say truly touching things-just being themselves. Thanks for posting this, Heather! It made me smile!

Amber Red said...

So stinkin cute! Love it!