I know a lot of people hate resolutions and think it is ridiculous to view January 1st as anything another than another new day. But I like the fresh start. Something about it is magical to me and I have renewed hope. "Maybe this year, I will..." is my typical thoughts.
Today at church Matt offered us a challenge that I really liked. Instead of just listing all our resolutions, he challenged us to reflect on what spiritual legacy we would like to have by January 2011. There are so many ways I want to change, so many things I long to do. But I always go about it without asking God what He would like me to change, how He would like me to spend my time.
So right now, I am start this year by praying. By asking God to change me this year and start developing the spiritual legacy that He has written for me.
Lord, please change me. Help me to allow the change.
1 comment:
Amen sista!
Post a Comment