Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally...my Top 5

5 things you can't live without under $5:
1.  Coke
2.  Smarties (the big size - thanks Amber!)
3.  Sweettarts
4.  Monoadhesive
5.  Bagels

5 Favorite Movies:
1.  Emma
2.  Sense & Sensibility
3.  Anne of Green Gables
4.  Lord of the Rings Trilogy
5.  The Bourne Identity & sequels

5 baby names I love but won't use:
1.  Jack
2.  Benjamin
3.  Madeline
4.  Ruby
5.  Ruth

5 songs I could hear over and over again:
1.  I'll fly away
2.  Take My Hand
3.  Amazing Grace
4.  I still believe
5.  Your Love oh Lord

5 people who influenced my life in a positive way:
1.  My family
2.  My husband
3.  My son
4.  Amber
5.  Grace group, Joan, Mandi

This was hard - there are so many more!!!  I'm feeling guilty because I haven't listed more and I already cheated by lumping people together!

5 things that stay in my purse at all times:
1.  Wallet
2.  Cell phone
3.  Hand lotion
4.  Chapstick
5.  Sunglasses

5 moments that changed my life forever (in order of event):
1.  My dad's transplant
2.  Chris' and my wedding
3.  Moving to Washington
4.  Samuel's birth
5.  Grace Group

5 Obsessions I have right now:
1.  Scrapbooking
2.  Blogging
3.  Reading
4.  My "recovery"
5.  Sewing - suddenly I have all these ideas after I've made just 2 projects.

5 Places I would really like to go:
1.  Hawaii
2.  Mexico
3.  Australia
4.  Africa - to see cheetahs!
5.  China

5 People I'd love to see their Top 5:
1.  Whitney
2.  Chris
3.  Kyle "Missy Elliott" Stannert
4.  Amy
5.  Is there anyone left that hasn't done this yet?


1 comment:

Amber said...

I LOVE it! Why didn't i think of Mono... so true.

Thanks for giving me Kyles next name :)

Love you!