What an amazing weekend! Here are some highlights!

Denim & Lace's Debut
Amber & I had such a great time with the skits - they went well and we had fun dressing up and acting!
We had fun shopping, eating, & chatting. I love these girls!
Phyllis & Lois were incredible. Not only did they provide us with a lot of laughter and biblical truth, they spent a lot of time with us. I think Amber & I might be their new projects! =) We'll see what God will do with that!
What I learned:
To be open-minded about people and give them a chance
To appreciate other's differences & how they serve the Lord
I was free to be me - and I had a blast! I allowed myself to be open & silly and I wasn't shy!
That I need to be Mary for a while - I need to seek Christ and immerse myself in His word - so that I can become a better Christian and remove the hindrances I have to hearing His voice!
Ephesians 4:2-3 Be completely humble and gentle; bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
I am especially excited for the next Grace Women's function - that all the women at the retreat are wanting to get together and develop the mentoring relationships that I crave!


1 comment:
Well said!(as usual)
It truly was an amazing time.
Post a Comment