Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged - here are the results!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.  Cleaning houses
2.  Burger's Etc (mmm...still miss that greasy food and yummy shakes!)
3.  Librarian
4.  Mobile Crisis Specialist (and do I have stories!)

Four places I have lived:
1.  Nampa, ID
2.  Paul, ID
3.  Lakewood, CO
4.  Oak Grove, KY

Four shows that I watch:
1.  LOST
2.  House
3.  The Office
4.  Heroes

Four Places I have been:
1.  Isla Holbox, Mexico
2.  Jamestown, North Dakota
3.  Livingston, Montana (my shout out to Lois)
4.  Chattanooga, Tennessee

Four Blogs I read regularly:
See mi amigos

Four of my favorite foods:
1.  Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy
2.  Burritos
3.  Cheeseburgers
4.  Pasta

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.  At the women's retreat (with Carrie & Jos added!)
2.  Scrapbooking
3.  With my family
4.  With my long-distance friends

Four + friends I hope respond:
1. Whitney
2.  Amy, Rachel, & Abbey
3.  The longshots:  Kyle & Chris

Four + things I am looking forward to this next year:
1.  Watching Sam grow
2.  Vacation with my family (especially with my new nieces!)
3.  Growing closer to God and the Grace women - learning more about His plans for me
4.  Potentially conceiving another child?
5.  My pipe dream:  buying a house!

If you've read this - you've been tagged too!


No comments: