Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Catching Up

It's been a while since I posted, so here is my life in a nutshell since then:
Shopping at Flower World for veggies to plant & some flowers for color
Demonstrator mtg at Julie's - fun projects, yummy fondue & margaritas & manicures!
Mother's Day - pancakes, gifts, food with family, and relaxation
Working on projects - sewing Amber's apron, Mother's day gifts, etc.
Sam locked me out of the house!
Scrapping with Amber - whoo hoo! I've made it to this decade and century - no more 90's baby!
LOST with hubby
Sam's 18 mo check-up - he's catching up, but unfortunately probably has allergies
Ava's party in the park with our pals
Chevy's with the Mitchells & shopping with Amber
Packing and trying not to panic
Flight to Idaho with Sam - he did great other than pooping right as we boarded!
Spending time with family this week in Idaho includes:
welcoming my sweet niece Elizabeth Hope (Ella) into the world
babysitting 4 mo old Adeline & 5 year old Dexter
managing Momma's boy Sam and his separation anxiety
worrying about my Grandma who just had a stroke
Mom's retirement party
still trying to finish the gifts I am making for family - holidays & birthdays
loving watching Sam giggle and play with his papa - what a blessing!
Missing Chris and my friends
Chris comes on Friday for the weekend, I can't wait to see him - miss you babe!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love the catching up post. Great way to make up for lost bloging time :)

Praying your trip continues to be good, for your Grandmas situation and for you to come home to me soon :)

Love ya bunches!!!

Abbey said...

So good to hear about your past week or so! Busy and super fun things... I'm glad to hear other people have things like getting locked out of your house happening to them too... =) I'll also be praying for your time with all your family...Grandma etc.

Rachel said...

Sam locking you out of the house. LOL

If you are dealing with food allergies, we should talk. (Maybe we have and I forgot-I've talked to so many people about them. LOL)