Monday, May 5, 2008

Monster Monday

I am looking through disks for some particular pictures from 1999.

I ran across this hideous one.  I don't remember ever seeing it before - and this isn't the type of image that can easily be forgotten.  I'm assuming this was a Chris creation...

I hope you are all able to sleep tonight.


7 comments:

Abbey said...

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

How fabio of him :)

Carrie said...

Shouldn't make a girl who just had a baby laugh so hard! That is hilarious!!

Heather said...

Well, they say, that married couples start looking alike the longer they've been married...

K$ said...

I'm having funny questions about my relationship with Chris now. The only clarity I have is that our camping trip is off.

Amber Red said...

You would have one beautiful girl! Good thing there are as many wax shops as starbucks ;)

Trujess said...

that answers so many questions ;) whatz up heather