Over my visit to Idaho, I realized multiple things about myself. Here they are:
I am pretty sure I only want 2 children
HOWEVER...
If I had three, I could manage!
I would love to have a little girl - they are so precious.
I would love to have a little boy - a brother for Sam.
I can give to my family without sacrificing my needs or the needs of my husband & son
(I've always struggled with balance!)
I have grown and changed over the past several months. The progress I thought/hoped I made, has become evident in my behavior. And that inspires me to continue my journey of healing and self discovery.
Praise God!
3 comments:
Loved reading this post and hearing your reflections and your heart. It is exciting to see God working in your life!
I ditto the praise God. Love reading your posts!!!
I ditto Carrie. :-)
Rachel
Post a Comment