Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Friday - Party like it's 1999

I've been enjoying my '99 pictures this week & I am sure that you have been enjoying those that I have shared with you on my blog.  So here are some more...oh the days of living in the South!  Here are two of the signs that we would see in Tennessee.


Translation needed due to the bad resolution on the old camera - the sign reads:

3-N-1
GIFTS ~ FURNITURE ~ SOCKS

What a store!


Anyone hungry?!

And check out the gas prices.  Don't you miss those days?

2 comments:

Trujess said...

such a tease heather!!! yes, I miss those gas prices!

K$ said...

Forget the gas prices...only $22 for a carton of Reds? I wouldn't need gas because my truck would be parked next to the creek with my case of Keystone, smokes, gizzards and socks. I'm swooning!