Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did I forget to mention...


See anything different?!  Chris surprised me this morning with a clean-shaven face - no more beard!  He looks so cute!  

I have a new nickname for him - he's my "Zoguy".  Just like the Zoloft that I am having to discontinue, Chris helps me relax and lifts my moods.  When I am scared or anxious, his presence calms me.  When I am sad, he makes me laugh.  Being around him is a glimpse of God's unconditional love.

He is my love, my life, my hope.

5 comments:

K$ said...

It will be back tomorrow.

Just make sure he doesn't get Daly face. Those steak knives aren't good for shaving.

Rachel said...

Like the shave!

Amy said...

What a romantic surprise! We'll miss you guys at the retreat!

Trujess said...

I love how God uses our husbands to accomplish his uplifting, sharpening...scolding ..loving etc..

KarenK said...

Soo sweet.

But, um, why are you discontinuing the Zoloft? Is that too nosy? Tell me to shut it if it is.