Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sam Soundbyte

I always swore when I became a mother (if I ever did), I would keep track of each and every wonderful thing my kid did and said... well, lil' guy is almost two and sad to say, once again, my idealism has failed me.

But I thought the other day, hey, you... you do have a blognal - maybe you could use that to kind of keep track of some of those milestones you enjoy so much.  Boy, I must be brilliant.

This is such a fun age - like how much he changed around 6 months with all the physical milestones - rolling over, sitting up, crawling, etc.  Now he is changing that much again - only verbally and his little personality is starting to develop.  Lil' guy had been saying something for a week or so that we couldn't figure out, but then we got it - 

MINE'S

I always say, "Daddy's, Mommy's, Sam's", so that smart lil' bugger knew that he needed that all-important 'S on the end of his word.

LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

This is a great place to keep track off all that fun stuff...just don't delete it like me :)

Trujess said...

wow!! How perceptive. "MINES" What will Sam think of next? :)