Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Abbey's Shout Out

To my dear friend Abbey:


Thank you so much for coming over on Monday and hemming my jeans.  You do such professional work!  It will be nice to be able to wear them without tripping over the hems or them getting all wet because they are dragging on the ground.

I appreciate you!  You have a servant's heart and a fun and uplifting presence!  I am thankful to call you a sista!

Love you girl!  Have fun sanding and painting!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't always comment on posts because I read them on the feed reader and can't comment from there due to my hubby doing weird things on the computer. But I always appreciate posts like yours! You are a blessing to know!!

Rachel said...

By the way, I love the new look. That picture of you and Sam is awesome!!

Abbey said...

Hey, you are most welcome! I also use a blog reader and have found that it sometimes leaves off the ability to post on someone's entry (like on the blogging bummer post you did), but then allows them other times like on this entry... Hmmm, are you allowing/not allowing comments on certain posts? Just trying to problem solve...

Heather said...

Yes, I didn't allow on the blogging bummer one. I didn't want people to feel like they had to post a comment, so I thought that might help.