Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thirteen things I am thankful for today:

1.  That my Savior lives and is gracious enough to teach me everyday.
2.  For my wonderful, caring, silly husband.
3.  For Jack's Big Music Show - doesn't irritate me while entertaining Sam!
4.  That we live in a country where it is free to worship God.
5.  That I am in a period of growth instead of survival & recovery - FINALLY!
6.  That Sam currently likes to give mommy hugs & kisses.
7.  For my yummy lunch today.
8.  That I have an abundance of fantastic friends.
9. For Francine Rivers and the wonderful books she writes.
10.  That God blessed me with a son and allows me the privilege of being a mommy.
11.  That my sweet husband gave me some spending money.
12.  For the "Economic Stimulus Check" that allowed us to have some extra money.
13.  That we are leaving for Sunriver on Saturday for a fun week with my family!




1 comment:

Trujess said...

I am thankful for you Heather. You faithfully comment on my blog. You are always so encouraging. You are truly an inspiration to me and I just wanted you to know that.