I am: learning
I think: too much sometimes
I know: I am loved
I want: my own home again
I have: an abundance of blessings
I wish: my father would be healed
I hate: my father's illnesses
I miss: running into a store for a quick errand by myself
I fear: losing my child
I feel: deeply
I hear: the sound of the rain on our house
I smell: leftover curry
I crave: Coke & chocolate
I search: for a deeper relationship with Christ
I wonder: if I'll ever change
I regret: not spending more time with God
I love: my family
I ache: in my neck & shoulders
I care: about YOU!
I always: struggle with guilt
I am not: a good dancer
I believe: in Christ
I sing: to my son (the only one who can't yet complain)
I dance: poorly, but make people laugh in the process
I cry: less often these days
I don't always: take good care of myself
I fight: against the sniper and those darn ANTS
I write: from the heart
I never: drink coffee
I listen: to the story behind the words
I need: a massage
I am happy: with the family & friends God has given me
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
4 comments:
I love it!!!
PS- I wrote mine on you before I read yours and the similarities are fun...
PSS-I love it when you dance
Thank you... I love how you share your heart... and just a question... what sniper?!
Hopefully it will work today. These are all of the reasons that I love you!
Post a Comment