You see, I am going through the fire right now with insecurities, jealousy, and doubt. It is all compounded by the fact I am currently medication free. So God and I are working and wrestling through some things together without any extra help.
I have decided to currently disable my comments so that I can protect myself from comment envy and all sorts of other insecurities that arise for me. I love the fact that you read my blog & I love the fact that you leave me encouraging comments. These things haven't changed.
I just need to make sure that my blog is for me right now and unfortunately I sometimes have to go to drastic measures to keep my brain in line with where it needs to be. For instance, I often have multiple things that I want to write and post about for myself, but I only do one a day because I am concerned that if I do too many people won't have a chance to comment or read them. So you may also notice that I am blogging a lot more right now thanks to my current security system.
Love you all and hope to be back to a healthier version of myself shortly!