He knows most of his alphabet
He knows several colors
His rhythm is getting better (instead of just bouncing to the music, he is swaying his hips)
His speech is easier to understand
The words he knows are multiplying faster that I can count
He got a lot clumsier
He can ride his little push bike around a lot faster and easier
His aim is getting better (sometimes can be a negative milestone!)
and this one was a HUGE answer to more than a year of prayer:
He made it through a MOPS session without a meltdown, or without Mommy getting called to come and comfort him. Who knows - maybe he'll actually start to enjoy himself?
I feel so privileged to be a witness to these events.
I feel so blessed to be able to see them first hand as I get to stay home with him.
I feel so blessed to be a Mommy.